- Double tummy panel for heavy compression
- Seamless breathable fabric
- Anti-rolling silicone
- Flexible mesh buttocks to enhance and lift
- 7 targeted compression zones
- Equipped with a zippered gusset for ease of wear and removal
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.Swank A Posh is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site or social media sites. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to any information contained on or throughout this website. After reading articles, watching videos, or reading other content from this website or social media sites, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
- Elisabeth R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoReviewingThe Faja Phase 2 - BlackWORTH IT
I buy a lot of these faja type products from a popular Colombian company. This particular product would cost nearly 200$ But this is 70$ and with codes/specials even less. compare to nearly 200$, yes I feel the Colombian one is more extreme. But this one is worth it! Especially if you’re looking for an affordable priced one. Here is my opinion of the faja. It’s comfortable, yet faja fitting. still had instant changes! My waist got snatched in this! My stomach was smoothed out. My side rolls non existent. My wide hips, thick thighs and butt was not an issue putting on! I highly recommend! I purchased the medium I am 140-144lbs, size 7-9 in jeans 41” hips 28” waist. 5’0Was this helpful?
- DeVonda W.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoReviewingThe Faja Phase 2 - BlackYes ma’am!!!
I LOVE this shapewear. It snatches me in everything from a bodycon dress to jeans! My butt sits up and my waist shrinks. I definitely recommend.Was this helpful?
- Erin C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoReviewingThe Faja Phase 2 - BlackGirl, just buy it!
I LOVE my Faja. It looks a bit uncomfy, it is shapewear after all, but honestly it’s one of the most comfortable pieces I’ve ever worn. It gives great support, lifts the booty, doesn’t slip down, and isn’t bulky under clothes. I am a teacher and I find it easy to wear all day and still move around in my classroom.Was this helpful?